Pad de grosse caisse pour Sample Pad

TRobin

Pad de grosse caisse pour Sample Pad

Messagepar TRobin » jeu. 1 déc. 2016 23:05

Bonjour, j'utilise régulièrement le Sample Pad (ancienne version, pas le -4) pour voyager léger avec mes sons de batterie acoustique enregistrés. Hors jusqu'à présent je n'ai trouvé comme pad de grosse caisse compatible que le KP65 de Yamaha, qui est comparativement trop lourd et volumineux (et il faut encore ajouter la pédale de grosse caisse). J'ai essayé le pad de grosse caisse de ma DM Lite mais il ne fonctionne pas (ni en mode switch ni en mode trigger).
Quels sont les pads de grosse caisse "avec pédale intégrée" qui fonctionnent avec le Sample Pad ? (Yamaha KU100 ; Roland KT-9 ou 10 voire KD7 qui nécessite une pédale mais est très compact, ou même un pad Alesis mais qui, a priori, n'est pas importé en France : il n'existe pas dans le catalogue de la Boite Noire)
Merci pour vos réponses.

Depuis j'ai acheté le Cliphit Korg pour "m'amuser" et la pédale fournie avec, est compatible. Il n'y a aucune sensibilité (c'est tout ou rien) mais finalement pas très différent du reste du Sample Pad. Donc cela me convient, d'autant que le volume et le poids sont très réduits.
Modifié en dernier par TRobin le sam. 11 nov. 2017 15:08, modifié 2 fois.

wq123

Re: Pad de grosse caisse pour Sample Pad

Messagepar wq123 » ven. 10 nov. 2017 08:51

After all the quad talk and kanye west shoes quad practice and quad obsession, if not by north face pas cher the skaters mcm handbags then oakley sunglasses certainly ralph lauren tracksuits from those who coach factory online watch them, Jason Brown admitted it was rolex hard to nfl saints keep burberry outlet it cheap eyeglasses together plein outlet during his prada outlet free skate at longchamp outlet Skate America.It was kind nfl eagles of one kobe bryant jersey of those dazed moments, valentino shoes outlet Brown nike outlet said true religion outlet after landing puma his first quad, in air jordan the designer handbags Oct. puma outlet store 23 michael kors mens katespade outlet final in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. mbt shoes outlet I ralph lauren outlet online was russell westbrook jersey so focused. I said, Im going free run to oakley attack it, and suddenly michael kors purses Im on one foot and I didnt ed hardy clothing have cheap true religion to fight for the woolrich outlet online landing. I thought, Oh my air jordans God, this is happening. As the marc jacobs handbags 2018 Winter Olympics comes into focus, it is coach factory outlet online that same attitude montre pas cher that seems to cheap oakley sunglasses be vans shoes gripping ray ban sbocco both the American men and women.You would mcm bags be completely unrealistic if you werent thinking about [the giuseppe shoes Olympics] roshes right oakley outlet online now, because its going reebok to be here in nike mercurial no time, nfl redskins Ashley Wagner said.Whether the Americans nfl steelers can nfl chargers land solidly nfl jets in South Korea 15 months from now depends on utah jazz what givenchy bags outlet happens zapatillas nike between now polo ralph lauren outlet and then. orlando magic The nfl dolphins U.S. men asics gel are still working ralph lauren on cheap basketball shoes earning three spots at the worlds, while U.S. women are jockeying for position among themselves.Wagner won the swarovski gold at Skate America, minnesota timberwolves with American Mariah Bell jerseys from china capturing the silver and Japanese teen Mai nfl patriots Mihara the north face taking the memphis grizzlies bronze. On the mens side, michael kors handbags despite landing his new balance quad toe loop, it nike huarache was determined to be under-rotated, and Brown took the michael kors bags silver cheap true religion behind another Japanese teen, versace shoes outlet Shoma Uno, with chicago bulls American Adam Rippon showing new balance off a new free skate and winning the bronze.For the U.S. soccer shoes women, Skate America coach outlet was built skechers womens shoes as the nike.dk anticipated showdown between Wagner and U.S. nfl panthers champion levis outlet store Gracie armani clothing Gold juicy couture clothings after Golds disappointing fourth-place giuseppe zanotti finish at the world birkenstock taschen deutschland championships nfl texans in Boston last March. coach bags But coach factory outlet online Gold fell on her triple salomon schuhe loop and triple salchow at nfl ravens Skate north face jackets America and downgraded her other triple burberry online shop jumps to doubles, coach outlet calling marc jacobs outlet her fifth-place score of air jordan shoes 184.22 overly tommy hilfiger generous.It turned out to be the continued coming-out jimmy choo party for for the 20-year-old nike huaraches Bell -- Wagners adidas shoes outlet and Rippons converse shoes training partner michael kors bags under new coach omega watches Rafael Arutunian coach purses -- who scored a personal ray ban zonnebril best of 130.67 in her free program.Bell called an appearance at cheap michael kors the Worlds reebok shoes this spring in mia jersey Helsinki very realistic. Just going into michael kors purses nationals [in air max January] salvatore ferragamo to be on the podium, I northface think is barbour outlet very realistic for me. But right burberry handbags now, nfl browns I honestly am just focused on going home and training for whatevers roshe run next.Though Wagner, michael kors purses a three-time national champion and silver medalist at the worlds this year, nfl bills admitted she felt the pressure of timberland boots Wagner versus Gold, she is kate spade outlet clearly demonstrating a newfound maturity at age 25 that is paying dividends michael kors bags on the mcm outlet ice.The amount hugo boss outlet of replica watches nerves that I felt going birkenstock taschen outlet into this competition, I would air max 90 not have been hilfiger outlet able to handle last year, Wagner said. The way it swarovski crystal was built up timberland outlet to be the ultimate showdown between Gracie adidas.se and I, that was something I ua stephen curry felt oakley the nfl seahawks pressure of, nfl falcons but hermes birkin I dealt with it and didnt succumb suns jerseys to it. I pushed longchamp black friday through, jerseys from china and shoes on sale thats nike outlet how cheap jerseys I got designer handbags to the top of indiana pacers the podium.Wagner finished in seventh place in mcm backpack outlet Sochi in polo ralph lauren outlet 2014 replica handbags and was best remembered for speaking out ralph lauren outlet openly cheap glasses against Russias anti-gay laws instyler ionic styler and the countrys cheap jerseys president hermes outlet Vladimir Putin. chrome hearts jewelry She said she was mentally exhausted mcm bags and timberland homme overwhelmed after burberry outlet online the Olympics.I was 22 supra shoes and super excited about everything, longchamp taschen and I air max shoes think going rayban sunglasses into ralph lauren the next [Olympics] I mizuno running shoes will be way burberry bags outlet calmer in the way that I occhiali oakley deal with michael kors canada everything, she said. I mean, I regret nothing in Sochi. iphone 4s cases I think prada outlet it was a great event burberry for me. Im always true air max 2014 to who I nfl azcardinals am. hollister co But polo ralph lauren outlet online I think going into this roshe run next Olympics, I am much gafas oakley more of an adult jerseys from china and more poised. I think Im more softball bats thoughtful in prada my nba jerseys responses but still nfl chiefs myself. I still say nop jerseys what I fred perry feel, nike free shoes but michael kors handbags I have more calvin klein polish to michaelkors.com it.Polish nba jerseys will asics not burberry be a problem on ice for Brown scarpe hogan and Rippon, whose artistic gifts were bcbg dresses on true religion jeans outlet display at Skate baseball bats America. But nfl broncos the question for the men continues to be nfl rams the nfl cowboys quad new balance store -- whos landing it? How many are they doing? -- and the cleveland cavaliers jerseys seemingly age-old debate cheap ray ban of athleticism versus artistry.Uno barbour women jackets cleanly north face outlet landed juicy couture a quad flip and quad toe loop nike air force in the opening seconds fidget spinner of michael kors outlet his long program, and the 5-foot-3, 18-year-old followed nike air max with ray ban sunglasses outlet another quad toe and four coach outlet triple jumps, a free running personal-best nike air max 279.34 dre beats points, helping him ralph lauren finish dallas mavericks jersey 11 points beats by dre ahead burberry handbags of clothing websites Brown.With American Nathan Chen landing two quads in replica watches his short program and four nike mercurial vapor in his free at nike free 5.0 nationals in January at age 16, the dsquared2 jeans pressure has nfl packers presumably tommy hilfiger outlet stores become nets jersey that much greater for Brown and Rippon.We have nike air max such an incredibly nike outlet store talented wholesale handbags mens field, Wagner supra footwear said. Its just really hard because timberland shoes our men are philipp plein clothes coming up barbour mens jackets at a time that weve never seen the adidas shoes likes of sac jerseys before. I think for tory burch shoes our abercrombie men, its the quad ralph lauren uk game for sure. christian louboutin But if you dont adidas neo have the houston rockets quads, then its the quality game and youve nfl colts got to louboutin outlet max out ray bans everything dsquared2 shoes else the north face outlet and hope michael kors outlet online sale for the best. But for right jordan release dates now, in all honesty, if adidas.de you ray ban outlet dont have tommy hilfiger that quad, what are you doing? lacoste polos Or nba jerseys two milwaukee bucks or three or five.Sidelined michael kors outlet online sale from ray ban black friday competition shop coach factory for much nike air of the longchamp year coach factory outlet online with a back jordan shoes injury, Brown is acknowledged coach outlet as michael kors australia one of cheap jerseys the true religion jeans women most gifted artistic skaters adidas in celine handbags the world. The question has been whether new balance shoes he chi hair could master skechers the michael kors v?skor quad, nike online the thought hollister being nike air max that he long champ could not reach the tommy hilfiger online shop Olympic or vans schuhe world podium burberry handbags without oakley sunglasses outlet it.Working this past converse summer on jumps with polo ralph Frank nike.de Carroll nike free run in addition to working thomas sabo uk with his longtime coach Kori Ade, the oakley outlet always ebullient Brown comes as coach factory outlet online close as he ever will to los angeles clippers bristling when discussing the north face the hot-button topic.I hogan shoes outlet found myself in many situations, Brown said. Youre not going pandora to make the junior final. swarovski australia You dont have a triple axel. coach black friday You know nike store what? I went tory burch sale and ralph lauren shirts won the bos jersey junior final soccer outlet online that year. washington wizards I was told gsw jerseys I couldnt make junior worlds without a coach outlet online triple axel. I got third.It was all about, I cant make the Olympic team without a quad. nfl bears I vibram shoes made ray ban sunglasses the Olympic team. I was told, You never have a chance of www.tommyhilfiger.nl the podium at roche run the Olympics. I was sixth after cheap oakley the short. I was nfl giants less than a point from third, nfl vikings and I think I true religion turned bottega a lot of cheap oakley sunglasses peoples heads nike roshe when burberry outlet online it happened, and fake rolex so I think from that, ralph lauren online its nike tn requin really michaelkors.com about fred perry shoes believing in yourself that you can do nike outlet it.Brown knocked on the nearest wood ecco women shoes as he bcbg max azria pointed ray ban sunglasses out hes not air jordan retro one pandora rings to bomb. And when he oakley sunglasses does make barbour women jackets a mistake, hes adept swarovski at recovering quickly.This is sport, he said. stone island store Crazy mont blanc pens things michael kors happen all the time. babyliss Someone who does four quads may have cheap nike shoes an off-day that nike air day hollister clothing store and fall, denver nuggets and you seize the moment.Two-time Olympic nfl titans team coach Audrey Weisiger, now hollister kids a consultant for other coaches developing Olympic athletes like Brown, barbour mens jackets said since salvatore ferragamo Sochi, Brown now has a mans physique and is very, very, very oakley prescription capable of landing charlotte hornets jersey quads consistently.In the meantime, though, I burberry uk think hes one of most beautiful skaters versace outlet we have in our competitive community, Weisiger philadelphia 76ers jersey said. People are drawn to him even if he ray ban sunglasses doesnt do quads. People want to watch him. nike.com Youll see in oakley competitions multiple standing ovations for him polo outlet online ... if he adds christian louboutin shoes in michael kors bags a clean ralph lauren factory store quad, he will be new balance unbeatable.Brown said he has to rayban guard against ray ban overtraining and reinjuring pandora bracelets his pandora jewellery back.My michael kors outlet online goal ralph lauren uk is to make the next fitflop Olympic nfl 49ers team, nfl bengals he knicks jerseys said. I cheap oakley sunglasses want to be cheap jerseys able to be watches on the rolex replica podium, and I want nfl lions to be able kate spade to be on the vans outlet podium michael kors outlet online with doing michael kors three nike air max 2015 quads in nike.se my program and doing two cheap oakley quads in my short. Those are definitely big north face backpacks goals, but I cant louboutin do it lunette ray ban pas cher injured. So for me, its just doing it the best polo ralph lauren that oakley sunglasses outlet works for nike max me bottega veneta and nfl buccaneers coming every longchamp day and constantly doing the best that I can and doing it michael kors outlet online right and right for me.Rippon fell polo ralph lauren on his opening quad fendi outlet online toe at red bottoms Skate America but was judged michael kors bags to have completed all four rotations. He said he would like to add another adidas superstar and san antonio spurs land them cleanly before nationals. pandora But the 2016 U.S. champion air max 95 is with Brown: While he is working on quads, coach outlet it is going michael kors to have portland trail blazers to be done north face carefully.When ralph lauren outlet I see somebody like Nathan, who is doing five quads, you know what, Im not going to do that tomorrow, Rippon said. baseball jerseys Thats impossible. Im not 17, Im 26. So I have to prada handbags take a different approach. My approach has nfl raiders to be a coach outlet sale little bit replica rolex more mindful. Hes already had a thomas sabo surgery. Ive never had hip surgery. Ive never adidas sneakers had any surgery. Ive had a relatively healthy career, ralph lauren polo and mentally, Ive really focused on taking the whole thing rather ferragamo than replica watches one thing dictating how its going pandora to hollister affect ray ban sunglasses the program.Rippon also agrees with Brown ferragamo outlet that the power of hogan a cheap michael kors beautiful artistic performance should not toronto raptors be louboutins forgotten.When I go hermes bags out there, I want jimmy choo shoes to put on the ray ban best huaraches performance nike air max 2014 I can oakley sunglasses cheap because thats converse chucks what ray ban wayfarer I remember growing up, hilfiger Rippon nike roshe said. I remember skechers Michelle Kwan making longchamp outlet me ralph lauren want to rip womens hoodies my nfl jerseys heart out she was so good. I burberry outlet online remember Tara Lipinski. air max I remember Alexei Yagudin and swarovski yes, they dansko shoes could have looked around and seen Timothy louboutin Goebel trying three quads, louboutin shoes but they did what they knew nike air force was their best. And they ferragamo shoes pushed beats audio themselves to swarovski jewelry have flat iron those prada sunglasses clean performances because thats what hollister online shop deutschland really gets ray ban outlet people involved. And converse outlet judges are people.Weisiger said both the American men and women lunette oakley pas cher have kevin durant shoeskobe bryant shoes a chance pistons jersey at jordans for sale the Olympic podium iphone 5 cases in relojes especiales South Korea.Skating is one of those things where on longchamp handbags the day of the Olympics, uhren anything can happen, birkenstock outlet and sometimes when rayban you get an Olympic the north face champion, burberry sale people are scratching their beats by dre heads, Weisiger said. nike free shoes Whats brewing oakley black friday now coach factory outlet online is nfl jaguars what happens in polo ralph lauren the Olympics.

Retourner vers « ALESIS »